CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime! is looking for highly motivated Help Desk Manager that will assist all staff with technical support of desktop computers, applications and related technology. Support includes specification, installation and testing of personal computer systems and peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with end-users and application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve issues.
*Candidates must be local to the Boston area.
Primary Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support grounded in strong customer service for local and remote users
- End-user desktop hardware, software, printing, networking and internet support, including troubleshooting, instruction, and upgrades in a Windows and Mac environment
- Must be able to multitask and work under deadlines to complete ad hoc support tickets and projects.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical problems and instructions to end users in terms that are easy to understand.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience supporting end users in a Windows and Mac environment.
- 2+ years supporting Office365 and online VOIP telephony
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both desktops and laptops.
- Experience installing and providing inventory of software, patches, updates on desktops, laptops and servers.
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing issues.
- Proven ability to provide support to non-technical people on-site and remote communication facilities
- Highly organized, communicative, and excellence in work is a point of pride.
- Implement, document, and administer new software applications and train users on proper application use.
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs