CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform is seeking new team members across its organization to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back-office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company, with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
The Director, Platform Integration is responsible for developing and managing strategic and tactical priorities within the CrunchTime platform’s enterprise integration roadmap. They will report to and work with the VP of Product Strategy to develop and implement a strategic plan to ensure the CrunchTime platform has state-of-the-art integrations with our data partners, including most major payroll and accounting platforms. The solutions must be scalable, extensible, and require minimal technical understanding by end-users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with leadership to develop the ongoing strategy for integration between CrunchTime and our data partners.
- Develop partner relationships with accounting, payroll, and supply chain providers.
- Define business process, application centric workflows, and detailed requirements for the management and bi-directional transfer of accounting, payroll, and supply chain data between the CrunchTime Platform and the target partners.
- Set development direction as the primary business stakeholder in agile.
- Establish an operations team to support the ongoing maintenance of the integrations and provide support for end users consuming these integrations.
- Partner with the client services team to ensure the capabilities meet our customers needs and work with training to build customer facing documentation and training.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Demonstrated Experience building a high energy, high impact team that can work autonomously to drive enterprise value.
- Excellent understanding of accounting rules and procedures including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) (i.e. timing, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in integrating disparate systems (including accounting, payroll and supply chain) using all the technologies that these partners make available to provide world class integrations.
- Demonstrated experience in reconciliation of accounting data between different systems.
- Demonstrated experience with managing integration of 3rd party APIs into an existing enterprise application.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain cross-functional relationships and collaborate closely with multiple teams.
- Established people management skills with the ability to drive individuals and teams to realize their potential.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to juggle competing priorities.
- A critical thinker who can identify and solve problems, optimize processes, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert with data reconciliation and analysis in spreadsheets.
- Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience querying data and/or using ad-hoc reporting tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Accounting or Finance
- Course work or relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Computer Information Systems
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option