CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform is seeking new team members across its organization to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back-office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company, with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime is seeking an Automation Quality Assurance Engineer to one of our Scrum teams. The ideal candidate has experience testing and troubleshooting software applications as well as building and enhancing automation frameworks. The successful candidate exhibits a high level of self-motivation and independence as well as the ability to work within a team environment. This individual will play a major role in expanding the current automated test suite.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- Become subject-matter expert of CrunchTime application suite.
- Implement new and maintain existing automation tests within Selenium based framework.
- Work with Scrum Teams across multiple time zones to reach project milestones.
- Assist Scrum team to deliver full functional, regression and smoke tests.
- Collaborate with Manual QA engineers to author, execute, manage test cases, and identify candidates for further automation.
- Create and maintain automation test environments.
- Actively participate in Scrum ceremonies.
- Accept changing priorities to address issues that arise in Client Production environments.
- Takes pride in ensuring a high-quality product is delivered to our clients.
- 3+ years of developing automation tests for Web and/or Mobile applications with Java and Selenium WebDriver and/or Appium.
- Experience with developing performance and automation tests for REST APIs.
- Experience with writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar CI/CD tool.
- Good knowledge of QA tools, test case management and bug tracking systems such as JIRA, Confluence, and SynapseRT.
- Experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and enjoys working on complex projects.
- Eager to learn new skills.
- Organized, thorough, and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience with Oracle, Cucumber, SynapseRT, Browserstack, Report Portal
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday'sprovided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevisparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs