CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime is looking for an experienced and highly effective Training Manager to join our Learning and Development team. The Training Manager will report to and partner with the Sr. Director of Learning and Development to develop, deploy, and deliver training programs that result in (1) Better users of CrunchTime software and resources, inside and out of the organization (2) Professional skills development for our fellow CrunchTimers. This person will ensure our training continues to be super accessible, relevant to our learners’ daily lives, and cutting edge in terms of design and presentation. This person will also manage one Sr. Technical Writer.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Assume full responsibility for our online learning portal, which is our crown jewel. We expect it to be absolutely first class in terms of content, ease of access, and reporting.
- Maintain and upgrade our 100+ existing training modules to improve their quality, accessibility and reliability.
- Develop interesting, interactive training for CrunchTime software. It must allow end-users to rapidly understand how to use the software, and why it benefits restaurant operators
- Manage the senior tech writer to help them keep all tech docs current, relevant, and easy to understand.
- Manage the annual User Conference, our largest and most popular event. You’ll present sessions, help all other presenters develop their content and speaking skills, and manage the event logistics
- Work closely with key executives to determine internal training needs, deliver compelling training programs to meet them, and measure your results
- Deliver existing internal training programs on topics including Management, Communications, Interview Skills, etc.
- Manage the CrunchTime new-hire training process, materials, and progress measurement
- Work with the product and marketing teams to make sure your training materials are accurate, and have the CrunchTime look and feel.
- Make sure we remain leaders in instructional design and adult learning techniques
We need someone who loves training, and will do whatever it takes to help our learners develop quickly, through courses they enjoy taking. Necessary qualifications include:
- Familiar with e-learning and blended learning. Technical proficiency administrating an LMS, and with Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate, is a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise in the application of Adult Learning theory and methodology.
- Formal and working knowledge of all levels of the instructional design process.
- Demonstrated success creating training programs, and playing a hands-on role in the delivery and management of the programs.
- Advanced degree in Adult Learning and/or MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in a training/development/teaching role.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proven leadership behaviors including collaboration, strategic thinking, coaching, mentoring, strong analytical and creative problem solving.
- Strong ability to present complex concepts and information in an easily understandable format.
- Equally confident working independently or as part of a team.
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs