CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime! is looking for a highly motivated Business Analyst to join our labor team. The ideal candidate has experience working with labor systems that handle payroll, time clock, or labor law compliance. This position will evaluate complex business requirements and formulating clear and concise documentation for use by the development and client services teams. Successful candidates will be strong team players but also able to work independently.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- Performing detailed business and technical analysis of customer and statutory requirements, including requirements for successful integration with existing functionality.
- Writing detailed business and functional specifications, including the design of effective user interfaces for web-based applications.
- Verbally presenting proposed and forthcoming functionality to stakeholders and facilitating question and answer discussions.
- Working with customers and the client services, development, and quality assurance groups to identify and prioritize use cases for new and existing functionality.
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of the entire CrunchTime Application Suite.
- Identifying and developing solutions for inefficiencies and enhancement opportunities in existing business processes and application functionality.
- Providing plans and estimates of effort and duration of projects and tasks to project management and tracking tasks, progress, and milestones.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with labor or payroll management, including scheduling, legal compliance, integration, and reporting.
- Experience within the hospitality space is desirable but not required.
- BA or BS degree or equivalent, ideally in either a technical field or Business Administration. An MBA is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience working in a Business/Systems Analyst role.
- 1-2 years experience working as a Product Manager.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A proven ability to analyze market needs to build business requirements and product design to facilitate effective business solutions using existing and new technologies.
- A proven ability to write comprehensive, clear, and concise business requirements documents and functional specifications for product development, for technical and non-technical audiences (writing samples will be requested as part of the hiring process).
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- A solid understanding of relational database concepts and some experience with SQL.
- Detail-oriented mindset.
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime! Employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday from top Boston restaurants.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring fine local craft brews.
- Generous employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer programs.