CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime is looking to fill the role of Product Specialist, CT Xchange; this individual will be responsible for working directly with our world-class customers to implement, train and support the CT-Xchange application, our platform for integration between suppliers and CrunchTime. This is a vital role within a fast-growing portion of our business, and the right candidate must be able to provide the highest levels of customer service while training, problem solving, and supporting this application.
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Provide technical and consultative support to our clients.
- Perform demos to perspective clients, both Vendors and CT core application customers.
- Train clients in their use of the platform; lead coaching sessions and presentations.
- Perform QA responsibilities for each new release.
- Work with our team to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Provide after-hours support to our clients.
- Create monthly reports for the Accounting Department for billing purposes.
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to learn new tasks, software platforms and industries quickly.
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including training users of all experience levels.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter attitude; ability to perform strongly without constant supervision.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience and knowledge of SQL and creating basic queries.
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesday's provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs