CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform is seeking new team members across its organization to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back-office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company, with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime is seeking an experienced Vice President of Marketing to lead and build a high-performing team and reimagine marketing at a high-growth, profitable SaaS company with a fanatical customer base of large restaurant brands. Reporting to the CEO, this leader will improve the existing lead generation process, drive technology and operations to reach new customers, and evangelize our priorities, successes and thought leadership to customers, prospective customers, prospective employees, and restaurant leaders across the technology ecosystem. There will be a focus on increasing revenue, customer retention and overall product adoption for new and existing customers, with a strong focus on sales enablement.
- Lead and develop the marketing team at CrunchTime
- Develop, implement and execute a high impact and creative overall marketing strategy that links explicitly to the company’s goals with a focus on demand generation, sales enablement and product marketing
- Own the entire marketing function, including content and product marketing, lead generation, video production, events, PR, social, corporate brand and marketing operations
- Identify and leverage programs and marketing systems to ensure effective SEO and actionable analytics
- Report on how marketing initiatives link to our product initiatives by measuring awareness, engagement, traffic, leads, conversion and win rates, etc.
- Define and build a marketing organization that supports CrunchTime’s ambitious growth goals
- Coordinate with key stakeholders across the company, including sales, development, customer success, product strategy, operations and leadership to ensure an ongoing and deep understanding of the CrunchTime products, industry, customers and initiatives
- 10+ years of marketing experience with at least 5 years leading marketing teams with a preference for candidates with strong product marketing backgrounds
- Proven experience with marketing enterprise-class business-to-business SaaS software
- Creative and passionate about content that drives new business and product adoption; with proven ability think critically about our projects and how they can be elevated.
- Track record of delivering measurable marketing ROI with expertise in all aspects of B2B, including database marketing, SEO, analytics/segmentation, media planning and all forms of digital marketing, direct marketing, video production and more
- Highly analytical and quantitative. Must have experience in quantifying the financial impact and reach of the initiatives that we undertake to ensure they are consistent with our broader goals and objectives.
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability and an innate ability to build business partnerships and inspire team members
- Hands-on experience with lead nurturing, funnel optimization, messaging, competitive positioning, buyer personas and sales enablement
- Ability to operate at a strategic level (markets, value proposition, messaging), as well as tactical and programmatic levels.
- Knowledge of CRM (HubSpot and Salesforce preferred), marketing and analytics systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration or equivalent experience
CrunchTime offers a competitive salary, based on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Disability insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Generous Employee referral bonus
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch
- Monthly Thirsty Thursday
- Community volunteer program