CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime is seeking a Vice President of Infrastructure to execute on a converged infrastructure plan for all operational level IT infrastructure and staff including data centers, networks, storage services, telecommunications, service monitoring, and support/help desks. This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all IT systems and infrastructure. This leader will have 3 direct reports across a team of 12 and will work closely with cross functional IT groups across the company.
Our ideal candidate will be a technically competent, hands-on self-starter with exceptional leadership skills, and with experience in Physical and Cloud Hosting as well as SaaS operations. This individual will have the ability to successfully drive and execute on multiple critical projects simultaneously. They must be able to work with multiple project teams simultaneously and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment. This individual has strong experience architecting, building, and supporting secure highly available environments running an enterprise SaaS platform. We need an innovative, visionary and results-oriented professional who can lead infrastructure strategy with an in-depth tactical understanding driven by past hands-on experience and expertise.
- Partners with company leadership on technology infrastructure strategy and execution enterprise-wide.
- Plans and manages IT implementations, identifying opportunities for automations, cost savings, and service quality improvements.
- Thinks critically about the business operations and constantly strives to strengthen the high availability, security, and resilience of our operating platforms.
- Develops the technology management capabilities of the organization, while managing and developing existing staff as well as planning for additional IT human capital needs.
- Enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value consistent with the company’s overall business strategy.
- Works closely with IT vendors as partners.
- Leads with a continuous improvement mindset.
- Utilizes technical depth, enabling problem-solving leadership and participation for complex infrastructure implementation, system upgrades, and potential acquisition challenges.
- Authorizes and oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance and support of all hardware, software, networking and telecommunications systems based on department needs.
- Oversees all disaster recovery and business continuity, including planning, documentation, implementation and testing for all platforms; including primary oversight for our SOC2 Type 2 Audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field; Advanced degree preferred.
- 15+ years in progressive leadership roles with functional experience in Physical and Cloud Hosting and SaaS operations.
- 5+ years of experience working with highly secure, mission critical customer facing SaaS applications.
- Experience with system provisioning, administration, automation and configuration management in a 24x7 production environment.
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can analyze data to make appropriate process/business recommendations.
- Experience building and managing high-performing technical teams, setting goals and crafting plans to achieve them.
- Expertise in all aspects of security disciplines: information security, cyber-risk and vulnerability assessments, threat analysis, incident response, threat modeling and security intelligence.
- Expertise in all aspects of cloud & web-based infrastructure: public cloud, private cloud, DevOps model, incident response and capacity management.
- Results oriented leader that possesses a strong ability to influence and is comfortable working in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Self-starter that learns and adapts quickly to frequently changing priorities.
CrunchTime offers a competitive salary, based on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Disability insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Generous Employee referral bonus
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch (in office only)
- Monthly Thirsty Thursday (in office only)
- Community volunteer program