CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime is seeking experienced Data Analysts to aggregate and analyze troves of internal transactional data related to the usage of our rich operating platform. To be successful in this role, you will utilize advanced analytical skills to dig deeply into the data to correlate disparate data elements, uncover patterns of usage, and provide recommendations for data-driven process automations, prescriptive process flows, and machine learning initiatives at CrunchTime. You will collaborate with company leadership in all areas of the business as you work on small collaborative teams that engage with constituents across our organization.
Though we are open to this person being fully remote, we strongly prefer they be commutable to our headquarters in Boston, MA.
- Work with the CrunchTime leadership team to establish critical business needs.
- Coordinate with various teams to retrieve and aggregate data from internal systems
- Utilize statistical methods to analyze and interpret data and generate useful business reports
- Create data models and deploy tools that support the extraction, transformation, loading and efficient analysis of data
- Define new data collection and analysis processes
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex and disparate data sets
- Translate abstract data into easily digestible and highly visual reports
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the CrunchTime products and how they are used by customers
- Identify and recommend solutions and enhancements to internal systems and processes based on data trends and analytics
- 5+ years of proven experience as a data analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases (especially Oracle/SQL), Google Analytics, PowerBI
- Knowledge of statistics and ability to use statistical methods and packages to analyze data
- Strong analytical skills with ability to collect, organize, analyze, and share large amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at querying data, report writing, and presenting findings
- Proven ability to translate complex data into meaningful and easily digestible reports, presentations or recommendations
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization
- Ability to sustain and organize multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, or Economics
- Advanced use Excel, SharePoint, Office 365, PowerBI, Microsoft Analysis Services and SQL.
- Knowledge of Microstrategy is a plus.
CrunchTime offers a competitive salary, based on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Disability insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement (in Boston office only)
- Generous Employee referral bonus
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch (in Boston office only)
- Monthly Thirsty Thursday (in Boston office only)
- Community volunteer program