CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com) is experiencing record growth and is looking for high-energy professionals who can enhance our organization and contribute to the evolution of our suite of world-class enterprise management products. If you possess the skills and the desire to be part of a team dedicated to industry leadership, we’d like to hear from you.
CrunchTime is looking for a highly motivated Support Analyst. The ideal person for this role will have technical training and a couple years of experience in Technical Software Support. The Support Analyst is responsible for responding to Tier 1 level client requests through researching, troubleshooting, and identifying the root cause of software and technical issues for the CrunchTime Application Suite. An ideal candidate possesses exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills and is able to work independently as well as in collaboration with cross-departmental teams.
- Identify the root cause of application issues using non-technical and technical tools available.
- Prioritize cases and provide timely issue resolution or further escalation ensuring compliance to the SLA.
- Utilize the CRM and to document and track assigned issues
- Assist clients in troubleshooting questions through phone, chat and web support.
- Communicate issue resolution or escalation details to clients to maximize customer satisfaction.
Skills & Requirements
- BA or BS degree, in either Hospitality or a Technical concentration.
- Experience working with ERP systems; understanding of SaaS architecture
- Able to complete complex data analysis to troubleshoot and diagnose application issues
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Able to manage time effectively and triage cases in the Support queue to meet SLA targets
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and understand complex problems
- Takes an exhaustive approach to every task; committed to comprehensive and in-depth analysis, planning, and implementation of every work effort
- Able to communicate verbally to technical and non-technical audiences and at all levels of the organization and across client base
- Experience with back office systems in the Hospitality Field
- Experience with Point of Sale systems
- Able to create and execute SQL queries
- General Manager or Multi-Unit level experience in Hospitality Industry
- Ability to write and speak Arabic