CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members across its organization to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's e most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, Airport Concessions, Military and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations. CrunchTime is a recognized technology leader that provides the perfect blend of product features, thought leadership, organizational stability, great technology, and a maniacal commitment to operational excellence. We combine the financial depth and stability of a large established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime is seeking a Mid-Market Sales Executive with a hunter’s mentality. The successful candidates will play a major role in the sales organization and will be a motivated, proactive person that delivers work of the highest standards. You will generate and close new business by using various channels to identify and prospect new opportunities. You will have a strong work ethic and be a self-starter. You will bring a positive energy to work every day, bring fresh ideas to the table, and work well in a team environment.
Candidates should be based in Boston, Atlanta, Dallas or Chicago.
- Aggressively build a strong pipeline by prospecting into large restaurant chains (up to 300 locations)
- Proactively respond to incoming leads generated through marketing efforts
- Methodically manage the sales process from qualifying an opportunity to closing the deal
- Identify decision makers and communicate professionally with C-level executives
- Facilitate presentations of our solution via online meetings and in person
- Become and remain highly knowledgeable of our products, services, and relevant industry trends
- Develop meaningful business relationships within the industry
- Contribute to sales and marketing strategy
- Achieve or exceed sales goals on a quarterly basis
- Accurately forecast results
- Minimum of 4 years of experience selling technology solutions (business applications)
- Experience selling high ASP solutions to complex enterprises
- Strong ability to sell ROI and business value
- Ability to control deal cycles
- Hunter mentality, polished prospecting skills
- Ability and personal presence to call high (VP or C Suite) in customer organizations.
- Technically savvy with the ability to learn a new system quickly
- Positive, energetic and ultra-organized
- Relentless follow through
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication a must
- Dynamic presence with strong presentation skills
- Skilled with common technology tools like Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM (or similar), LinkedIn, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience selling technology solutions into the hospitality industry is desired
CrunchTime offers a competitive salary, based on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Disability insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Generous Employee referral bonus
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch (in the Boston office)
- Monthly Thirsty Thursday (in the Boston office)
- Community volunteer program