CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members across its organization to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, Airport Concessions, Military and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations. CrunchTime is a recognized technology leader that provides the perfect blend of product features, thought leadership, organizational stability, great technology, and a maniacal commitment to operational excellence. We combine the financial depth and stability of a large established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime! is looking for a highly motivated Lead Engineer to join our ConneX product development team. The ConneX team creates bi-directional real-time integration to every POS that our customers deploy. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys integration, continual learning, and a fast-paced development environment. If you possess a drive for excellence, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and desire to be part of a team that is dedicated to being an industry leader, then we want to hear from you.
While we have a preference for candidates in the Boston area, we are open to considering fully remote options for the right person. US work authorization is required.
- Solve problems using facts. Applies proven solution patterns and tools for given circumstance.
- Lead engineering projects to ensure high quality deliverables
- Lead solution design that invest in the most relevant matters to meet client demands
- Provide technical design and architecture guidance for complex Data Integrations and orchestration
- Harbor a positive learning environment that enable engineer to grow technically
- Lead and mentor engineering team members
- Manage system monitoring and alert strategies to ensure system stability and improves its manageability.
- Manage code base and improve its expendability, recoverability and reparability
- Manage quality control of all deliverables
- Provide and communication resource estimates, timelines and scope of work for projects
- Design, Develop and Support Data Integration Software to meet current and future growth
- Drive collaboration across development and other teams in the company
- Lead technical supports and automation effort to maintenance first class client experience
- At least 10 years professional development experience
- At least 3 years in an engineering lead role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, detail-oriented mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills as this position will interface with many levels both inside and outside of our organization.
- Fundamental understanding of common data structures and algorithms
- Strong background with data transformation and management in both structured and semi-structured data
- Solid experience building end to end repeatable integration processes with effective monitoring and automation
- Strong background with object-oriented programming using Python, .Net, C#, Java
- Solid experience building and consuming both RESTful and SOAP based web services
- Experience in database design and development
- Must be team oriented with strong collaboration, prioritization with a “can-do” attitude
- Proficiency in manual and automated testing
- Solid knowledge of cloud computing services in AWS preferred
- Solid experience in parallel processing large data sets with scalable hardware preferred
CrunchTime offers a competitive salary, based on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Disability insurance
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Generous Employee referral bonus
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch (in office only)
- Monthly Thirsty Thursday (in office only)
- Community volunteer program