CrunchTime! Information Systems (www.crunchtime.com), provider of the hospitality industry’s leading enterprise operations platform, is seeking new team members to help it scale operations as it experiences record growth.
Since its inception in 1995, when the company created the industry’s first web-based back office system, our platform has been adopted by the world's most iconic brands in the Restaurant, Cruise, and Leisure and Entertainment industries; and is in operation at tens of thousands of locations around the world. We combine the financial depth and stability of an established company with a “there are no limits to what we can accomplish together” culture of a startup.
CrunchTime! is looking for a passionate Business Analyst with a focus on integration to join our Product Strategy team. The position will be responsible for creating business requirements for integration between our enterprise platform and external purchasing, accounting, and payroll systems while providing ongoing evaluations of capabilities to ensure alignment with business objectives.
* U.S. work authorization is required.
- Performing detail business and technical analysis of integration requirements
- Writing business and functional specifications to support the various integrations
- Working with partners, clients, development, and infrastructure to identify and prioritize use cases for new and existing functionality
- Identifying and developing solutions for inefficiencies and enhancement opportunities in existing integrations
- Providing plans and estimates of effort and duration of projects and tasks to project management, and tracking tasks, progress and milestones
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience working with integrations (both file and API-based)
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts and experience with SQL
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Detail-oriented mindset, Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to assess complex business requirements and to lead requirements and design definition sessions to facilitate the development of effective business solutions
- Ability to write comprehensive, clear, and concise business requirements documents and functional specifications for product development, for technical and non-technical audiences
- BA or BS degree, ideally in either a technical field or Business Administration, and an MBA is a plus, 3-5 years experience working in a Business/Systems Analyst role
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime! Employees enjoy a competitive salary, depending on experience, plus access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance
- Vision plan.
- Disability insurance.
- Life and AD&D.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for dependent and medical care.
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- 401K Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Educational assistance for approved courses.
- Commuter benefits including parking reimbursement
- Catered lunch every Friday from top Boston restaurants.
- Bagels every Tuesday.
- Thirsty Thursday's featuring fine local craft brews.
- Generous employee referral bonus.
- Community volunteer programs.