CrunchTime! (www.crunchtime.com), the leading enterprise management platform for restaurants, is experiencing record sales growth and is seeking new team members across the organization who share our passion for restaurants and technology systems.
Back in 1995, when we created the first web-based restaurant back office system, the cloud certainly wasn’t the buzzword it is today. Since then, the world's most popular brands, representing tens of thousands of restaurant locations, have chosen CrunchTime as their integrated back office solution.
CrunchTime is looking for a highly motivated Business Intelligence Analyst with experience working with enterprise software systems. The ideal candidate is a customer-focused, data geek who enjoys solving problems.
- Provide technical and consultative support to our clients.
- Create reports and dashboards as needed using the platform.
- Train clients in their use of the platform; lead coaching sessions and presentations.
- Contribute ideas – as a high-end user of the platform – for product enhancements and infrastructure improvements.
- Support the rest of the team in developing client training materials.
- Work with our engineers to troubleshoot technical issues.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to learn new tasks, software platforms and industries quickly.
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to train/teach non-technical users.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to juggle competing priorities.
- A critical thinker who can identify and solve problems, optimize processes, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience turning data into rich visualizations.
- Experience creating basic PL/SQL queries and knowledge of Oracle databases.
- Experience working with a BI tool such as Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Crystal, etc.
- Experience with predictive analysis desirable.
Enjoy Excellent Benefits:
CrunchTime team members enjoy a competitive salary and access to a progressive benefits program which includes the following:
- Health and dental insurance and vision plan
- Disability, life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for dependent and medical care
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Educational assistance for approved courses
- Commuter benefits, including parking reimbursement
- Friday lunch spread catered from Boston's top restaurants
- Bagel Tuesdays provided from Bruegger's
- Thirsty Thursdays featuring the best local craft brews and ales
- Stocked coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Dunkin' Donuts, plus Bevi sparkling water
- Generous employee referral bonus
- Standing desk option
- Monthly local community volunteer programs