We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us
Possible teams you can join:
- Rideshare Strategy & Operations - The Rideshare Strategy and Operations team is responsible for delivering the best possible ridesharing service for Cruise with initiatives that span from “big idea” strategy to building out critical day-to-day business processes. We own strategic initiatives that include go-to-market strategy, pricing, and other cross-functional opportunities to improve customer experience and business growth. We are a collaborative team that is data-driven, customer-focused, and forward-thinking.
- Global Markets - Global Markets is responsible for designing and executing Cruise's operational strategy. Our mission is to unlock the full potential of self-driving cars by creating a scalable service that delights our customers - connecting them to the people and things they care about at the lowest cost. We collaborate across Cruise and our partners to develop vehicle platforms like the Cruise Origin, support the growth of our all-electric fleet, and build the products and tools necessary to run operations across markets. Come join us in building the world's safest, most sustainable fleet of autonomous vehicles.
- Product Management - Product Managers lead teams to build the right products at the right time, enabling Cruise to launch the world's most advanced self-driving vehicles. We think big and dive deep, balancing trade-offs to maximize value to the company. Product Managers obsess over customers, crafting compelling narratives that distill competing needs, provide holistic solutions, and align diverse stakeholders. We are master collaborators, building consensus and earning trust with our customers, teams, and stakeholders. We inspire others to greatness and lead by example.
- Marketing - Cruise is a new to the world brand that is creating an entirely new category of autonomous vehicle mobility for consumers. We’re building a marketing organization that will help us establish the brand and our future self-driving ride-hailing service. Our Marketing team develops strategically grounded, customer-centric, and measurable marketing programs to drive key Cruise OKRs.Through content, advertising, and experiences, we’re building the Cruise brand for the future.
- New Business Initiatives - The New Business Initiatives team is responsible for driving the future commercialization of Cruise’s AV technology. Our team is comprised of roles that span strategy and business execution. We incubate new business lines (including AV Delivery) and design go-to-market playbooks, collaborating cross-functionally with other teams. We are a diverse group of analytical, forward-thinking individuals passionate about being on the front lines of creating sustainable commercial value for Cruise’s AV technology.
- People Analytics - The People Analytics team partners with leaders across the People team and the business to identify, analyze and draw insights from various data sources in order to support the business in making informed and meaningful decisions. We’re responsible for reporting and analyzing data from Cruise’s various People systems (ie. Namely/Workday, Greenhouse, Lattice, Absorb), utilizing research platforms (ie. Glint, Linkedin Talent Insights) and business intelligence tools (Tableau). We collaborate across functions at Cruise to support Cruise’s overarching mission and goals. The People Analytics team is a part of our greater People team, which is comprised of HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Total Rewards, and People Strategy.
- Finance - The Finance team works on Cruise's strategic initiatives and leads company-wide budget and forecasts processes. We collaborate with key business stakeholders at all functions to understand investment needs and build custom reports, financial models, and forecasting tools that enable decision-making of department leadership. We partner with Cruise Accounting in the month-end close process and understand ins-and-outs of our business operations. We deliver financial results and distill and synthesize issues in order to provide insight to our management team and investors. As a team, we take pride in our thought leadership, finance stewardship and operational efficiency at Cruise.
- Global Supply Management - The GSM team works with Hardware to develop strong partnerships with third party component suppliers and contract manufacturers to develop new technologies and customized solutions for our autonomous vehicle requirements. We partner with Hardware Engineering, General Motors and an extensive list of manufacturers to determine the best suppliers and components for our critical needs. We provide strategic analysis of our supply chain and partners, looking at cost, risk, schedule, and roadmaps to ensure we are partnered correctly to make sure Cruise is well-positioned to move Beyond the Car.
- Responsibilities will vary by team
- Currently finishing first year of MBA degree
- Qualifications will vary by team
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.