We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Possible teams you can join:
- Incident Response - Responsible for detecting threats at Cruise
- Security Products - Responsible for building a self service and enable teams to understand and implement security from within Cruise
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Design and implement security systems to manage our growing fleet of autonomous vehicles
- Enhance the security posture of corporate infrastructure and tools
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of business applications and in-house systems to help scale the company
- Analyze, debug and optimize large-scale distributed systems
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Pursuing BS, MS or PhD in computer science, data science, cybersecurity or similar field
- Experience writing in python and/or golang in a production environment
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
- Bonus points for experience with AWS and/or GCP
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.