We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We're looking for an Operations Product Development Manager to engage cross-functionally with remote teams to ensure our hardware program costs are at their best. If opportunities are identified you’ll lead the project management to have these realized.
- Accurately capture our programs’ Material Costs and other associated Transfer Price increments
- Work cross-functionally to identify opportunities for cost reductions
- Assist buyers and purchasing managers in developing accurate and aggressive should-costs and price targets
- Drive buyers to meet targets and continuously communicate status to stakeholders and company leadership
- Identify opportunities to improve cost within the design envelope and drive to cross-functional implementation
- Review and optimize spending for engineering design and development, capital equipment, production tooling, and returnable dunnage budgets
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, preferably Business Administration/Engineering
- 3+ years of industry experience in a fast-paced tech company
- Professional interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage cross-functionally with remote teams
- Advanced Excel Proficiency
- Willingness to travel 25%+ Domestic
- MBA or MS in an engineering field
- Experience with Looker and/or Tableau
- Experience with Coupa and/or SAP
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.