We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We’re looking for a Real Estate Project Manager to be responsible for delivering safe, comfortable, functional and beautiful workplaces across the globe, and for ensuring that Cruise’s Real Estate portfolio is always evolving to support our growing business. As a Real Estate Project Manager at Cruise, you will primarily be responsible for delivering Tenant Improvement (TI) projects. You’ll need to coordinate with several teams across the Cruise organization to ensure their needs are met.
- Manage the delivery of multiple projects - of varying sizes and scopes - concurrently. From small refreshes to coordinating with a landlord on a new build, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that each project is scoped appropriately, is staffed with the right team, and is delivered on time and within budget.
- Work with functional leaders and the executive team to ensure that our offices are safe, comfortable environments that reflect Cruise’s Workplace philosophies and enhance productivity.
- Collaborate with internal teams at Cruise to ensure that the right people are in the room for each project: Finance, IT/AV, Security, Branding, Facilities, HR, etc.
- Engage and manage external vendors to ensure that work of the highest quality is being delivered: brokers, architects, project managers, general contractors, etc.
- Manage project budgets and schedules and regularly communicate with leadership on project status.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing a variety of design and construction projects in a fast-growing company
- Significant TI construction experience, with deep knowledge of MEP and electrical systems, lighting, acoustics, and interior detailing.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects and priorities while maintaining a high standard of delivery
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!