We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We’re looking for a Business Operations Associate to help develop our commercialization strategy. The ideal candidate has extensive experience building complex financial models and synthesizing data into actionable recommendations.
- Build and maintain the financial model for our commercialization strategy. Deeply understand how inputs relate to outputs. Develop analytical frameworks for modeling new business initiatives. Produce forecasts that guide decision making.
- Work with other teams to gather a deep, fundamental understanding of model inputs. Communicate the relevant insights to the right people.
- Take initiative to identify and execute projects that better inform our commercialization strategy. Anticipate potential business challenges and get ahead of issues before they become problems.
- Communicate actionable, strategic recommendations to senior executives on new business initiatives, go-to-market strategy, and opportunities for growth and optimizations.
- 3+ years of work experience, with some in investment banking, private equity, or consulting
- First rate Excel financial modeling skills
- Ability to articulate the “so what?”; see the big picture
- Comfort with ambiguity: apply structured, analytical thinking to new, undefined problems
- Scientific mindset: develop hypotheses based on objective data; adapt to changing facts
- Excellent business intuition
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.