We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our team is small and we move quickly. We're currently testing a fully driverless solution on city streets. We're looking for smart, ambitious people to help build the world's largest fleet of driverless cars.
We are looking for a Learning + Development Associate who’s passionate about how people learn and grow at work, to be the most effective and engaged version of themselves.
- Lead in-class training sessions to groups of new hires, and ongoing learning classes to groups of experienced employees
- Learn first - to be able to teach and curate material you’ll need to be able to first learn the technical and personal material
- Research, write, update, curate and create scalable resources, help articles and guides related to online teaching and learning; record and edit videos as necessary
- Prepare for training sessions for our Manager of Learning + Development by ensuring that materials have been prepared and logistical information has been communicated
- Evaluate and hire outside parties for training contracts
- Facilitate change management or ongoing People Operations education efforts by communicating changes in policies and procedures in team meetings and training sessions
- Analyze data and support measurement processes for Learning + Development classes and curriculum
- Ensure our Learning repository is easy to search and up to date with the most relevant material
- 2+ years of relevant Learning and Development or Training experience at a rapidly scaling tech company
- Strong group facilitation and coaching skills
- Impeccable presentation and communication skills.
- Quick and independent learner with new technologies, methods and work styles
- Ability to work independently and deliver results with clear deadlines
- Analytically driven; proficient with data-driven analysis
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
- BA/BS required
- Experience teaching in non-technical fields
- Experience Final Cut Pro or other video editor
- Experience implementing a Learning Management System
- Background in online or video learning
- Interest in self-driving cars
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- A work life of learning things and then teaching them
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.