We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our team is small and we move quickly. We're currently testing a fully driverless solution on city streets. We're looking for smart, ambitious people to help build the world's largest fleet of driverless cars.
The People team is passionate about humans who make robots. We are looking for a Business Partner to help our Engineering teams become the most effective and engaged teams they can be.
- Quick to establish deep, trusting relationships and quickly become the go-to person for all things People strategy and execution
- An expert in talent management with a deep understanding of how to increase the rate of effectiveness of engineering individuals, teams and departments
- Swift to respond to questions, thoughtful and quick to resolve the thorniest of people challenges
- A superior teammate, working closely with other People teams to have a huge impact on the effectiveness of the Engineering groups you Partner with
- Believe that you can never stop learning, and know that the best ideas can come from anyone
- A humble, and effective performance coach to your Partners
- Obsessed with understanding the impact of your work; comfortable with data and VLOOKUPs, but also know the limits of measurement
- 5+ years of HR, people analytics, or Business Partner experience in the Engineering department of a rapidly scaling tech company
- Impeccable listening skills and interpersonal skills; open, honest, and timely communicator
- Superior problem solving capabilities and judgment
- Exceptional consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Analytically driven; proficient with data-driven analysis
- Demonstrated project and change management skills
- Strong knowledge of engineering organization challenges
- Comfortable operating in a constantly changing environment
- BA/BS required
- Bonus points for SHRM/HRCI
- Experience with Greenhouse and Namely
- Interest in self-driving cars
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.