We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
The Principal Product Manager leads the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the connections between our users and Cruise, including Android and iOS mobile applications.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, Operations, and Commercialization teams to develop and launch platforms through which users will interact with Cruise, including Android and iOS mobile applications
- Set the product vision for rider platform products and translate that vision into a strategy and roadmap that lays out priorities across web and mobile platforms at a project-by-project level
- Write detailed requirements and feature documentation for projects
- Define and track success criteria and metrics to identify and drive conversion and service improvements
- Represent and evangelize our mobile applications and website internally
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management or related field
- Proven track record of launching mobile-first products and managing all aspects of a successful mobile application throughout its lifecycle across both iOS and Android platforms
- Relentless focus on understanding, prioritizing, and solving user needs
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative feedback to form insights that drive actions
- Ability to remain flexible and thrive in ambiguity
- Ability to identify and act on process improvements to enhance efficiency
- Ability to collaborate and communicate efficiently across teams
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.