We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We are looking for a Product Manager who is passionate about building meaningful user experiences to join our cross-functional team of designers and engineers. You will leverage deep understanding of user needs to help define, design and build products that are in line with Cruise’s mission and strategy.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that improve customer experience
- Organize and help conduct user studies, identify and track key user metrics
- Facilitate communication between all product stakeholders: Product Engineering, AV Engineering, Design and various GM departments
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and detailed feature documentation
- Develop project roadmaps and delivery plans based on requirements
- Develop QA testing plans and release schedules
- Manage day to day operational aspects of multiple projects related to the in-car experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Ability to adapt and operate under ambiguity
- Ability to identify and act on process improvements to drive efficiency
- Ability to communicate efficiently with mixed background teams
- Experience working within large organizations like General Motors
- Experience with designing QA protocols
- Having launched an awesome consumer product
- User research design experience
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!