We are a driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex and unusual engineering challenges, while making an immensely positive impact.
We are looking for a Systems Administrator to join our team in San Francisco!
- Administration of Critical business applications: G Suite, Okta, JIRA, Confluence, etc…
- Administration of Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
- Administration of JAMF Pro.
- Shared responsibilities within the areas of wired & wireless network management.
- Proactive monitoring for business systems.
- Develop, Document, and Maintain standard operating procedures & best practices.
- Set up infrastructure hardware and security provisions at future office locations.
- Tier 2 escalation point for IT Service Desk.
- 2-3 years experience as a system administrator or similar experience.
- Deep understanding of current AWS capabilities & limitations.
- Terraform scripting in a production environment.
- Strong working knowledge of switches, access points/controllers, and firewalls.
- Strong working knowledge of infrastructure system services (AD, DHCP, DNS, etc…)
- Ability to code/script in PowerShell, Python, Bash.
- Experience w/ VMware ESXi/vSphere 6.0+ or higher.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or higher.
- Proven ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail with a passion for thorough systems documentation.
- Genuine passion for IT solutions with an unbounded desire to learn.
- Understanding of database and security concepts
- Startup experience
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.