We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
- Design, deploy, manage and improve critical security infrastructure services/tools for authentication and authorization, PKI, secrets management, logging, detection and more
- Design and maintain secure physical (traditional data center) and AWS systems and networks
- Collaborate across the company to guide direction of autonomous vehicle security
- Research, design and develop solutions meeting internal and external security requirements and standards.
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, authentication, and systems security
- Partner with various teams throughout Cruise on technology initiatives to improve security and bring standard methodologies to our products and services
- Experience with physical and AWS, or other cloud infrastructure providers
- Excited by a fast pace, collaborative work environment where your contribution matters
- Can write defensive, maintainable code that solves real-world problems for our users
- In-depth technical knowledge of security engineering, computer and network security, authentication, security protocols and applied cryptography
- Deep, hands-on expertise in cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, distributed systems) and approaches to address their unique management and security considerations
- Advocate for security within the engineering organization in order to deliver the most secure autonomous vehicle platform
- BS, MS or PhD in CS, Math, Physics, or equivalent real-world experience
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
- Contributions to the security community (open source, public research, blogging, presentations, etc).
- You are an entrepreneur, you love to build, prototype and break.
- Deep understanding of applying defensive infrastructure automation and attack prevention.
- Experienced with Docker security.
- Action oriented, analytical, troubleshooter, problem solver, motivator
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.