We’re the driverless car company. We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient.
Our team is small and we move quickly. We’re currently testing a fully driverless solution on city streets. We’re looking for smart, ambitious people to help build the world’s largest fleet of driverless cars.
We’re looking for an experienced Business Development executive to lead our strategic partnerships. Reporting to the VP of Commercialization, you will responsible for leading the process for identifying, analyzing, recommending, and closing strategic business opportunities including partnerships, alliances, or joint ventures globally. You will also be responsible for the management of all partnership relationships and ensure that we are maximizing the full breadth of opportunities with current partners. As part of this role, you will also have the opportunity to lead and build out the global business development team for all applications of autonomous vehicles.
- Lead and build-out the global business development team for all applications of autonomous vehicles worldwide
- Collaborate on our business model strategy and prioritization of initiatives
- Identify, evaluate, analyze, and recommend strategic partnership opportunities, including partnerships, alliances, or joint ventures
- Manage and optimize current partnerships to ensure that all business opportunities within current partners are maximized
- Work closely with engineering and operations team to uncover opportunities for growth
- Be a leading thought leader on anticipating potential business challenges and proposing solutions and recommendations to move the business forward
- 10-15+ years of work experience in Business Development / Partnerships with at least 5 years of experience working for a large, high-growth technology or automotive company
- Prior experience in corporate development or strategy
- Previous experience in building out a business development team
- Proven experience in being able to close large, multi-year, multi-million dollar deals
- Proven experience in complex deals and comfort with using analytics to drive toward win-win solutions
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to suggest creative partnership opportunities that have had a significant impact on a company’s growth
- Operate with a high level of autonomy with a proven ability to juggle numerous activities and projects
- Previous experience with working with local cities and governments on strategic initiatives preferred
- Prior experience with international markets and closing partnerships globally
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world
- MBA from top Business School
- Prior experience as a management consultant
- Previous experience in automotive and / or high-tech industry
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!