We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
At Cruise, our security team is responsible for ensuring that our driverless cars, platform, infrastructure and users are secure. We are looking for an enterprise security engineer to help design, build and support our corporate infrastructure and services. The ideal candidate will share our passion for engineering solutions to complex security problems, while minimizing employee friction and maximizing productivity.
- Enhance the security posture of corporate infrastructure and tools.
- Perform security assessments of core corporate services.
- Build tools and automation to enhance the security of our corporate services.
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new projects and technologies.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of business applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
- Understanding of internet security issues and the threat landscape.
- Strong working knowledge of hardening OS and applications.
- Expert in endpoint security (OSX, Windows, Linux, mobile platforms).
- Experience writing tools using Go, Python, Shell, or similar languages.
- Thorough understanding of UNIX, Mac, Windows and networking fundamentals.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Action oriented, analytical, troubleshooter, problem solver, motivator.
- BS in CS, Math, Physics, or equivalent real-world experience.
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world.
- Knowledge of attack surfaces for common enterprise systems and services.
- Experience with AWS, or other cloud infrastructure providers.
- Passionate about security.
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.