We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Enhance the security posture of corporate infrastructure and tools.
- Perform security assessments of core corporate services.
- Build tools and automation to enhance the security of our corporate services.
- Provide security guidance on a constant stream of new projects and technologies.
- Analyze and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of business applications and in-house systems to help scale the company.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Understanding of internet security issues and the threat landscape.
- Strong working knowledge of hardening OS and applications.
- Expert in endpoint security (OSX, Windows, Linux, mobile platforms).
- Experience writing tools using Go, Python, Shell, or similar languages.
- Thorough understanding of UNIX, Mac, Windows and networking fundamentals.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Action oriented, analytical, troubleshooter, problem solver, motivator.
- BS in CS, Math, Physics, or equivalent real-world experience.
- Passionate about self-driving technology and its potential impact on the world.
- Knowledge of attack surfaces for common enterprise systems and services.
- Experience with AWS, or other cloud infrastructure providers.
- Passionate about security.
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.