We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
The Recruiting Coordinator will serve as the face of Cruise to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually improve it in strides. We're looking for someone with a penchant for ensuring interviews are logistically streamlined and can effortlessly navigate dynamic environments with precision and composure.
If you're interested in the exciting opportunity to help shape in-house leadership during a pivotal stage in our growth while developing invaluable skills in the multi-faceted realm of recruiting, let's chat!
- Providing a comfortable and welcoming experience from the initial point of contact to guiding them to the finish line, so that each candidate is a champion of our brand
- Maintaining a deep level of confidentiality to coordinate a high-volume of interview panels for candidates
- Arranging travel and lodging to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Hosting Executive candidates and being the point of contact during their visits to Cruise
- Continually improving our processes to make every step of our recruiting process exceptional, for candidates and fellow employees
- Maintaining data integrity within our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse, to ensure a healthy pipeline
- Collaborating in ad-hoc projects such as: candidate sourcing, screening resumes, and facilitating presentations in partnership with our People Team
- Cultivating relationships with core client groups within the different layers of Cruise
You may be a good fit if you are:
- Remarkably organized and have a keen eye for even the most minute details
- A proven self-starter that has the ability to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks as they occur
- Adaptable-- able to shift gears at a moment's notice!
- A genuine people-person, balancing the right amount of friendliness and professionalism
- Always striving to improve and iterate on best practices
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world!
- 1+ years in an Administrative/Recruiting role
- Familiarty with an ATS platform (i.e. Greenhouse, Lever)
- Experience working with external recruiters and agencies
- An established network of potential hires
- Experience organizing external events/managing projects at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.