We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
- Supporting development and execution of testing programs including simulation, road, environmental, and decision making
- Performing root cause analysis on complex integrated systems
- Supporting Engineering and Safety teams in module evaluation, real-world data collection, analysis, and testing
- Evaluating and analyzing autonomous driver performance to support development and safety
- Supporting implementation of safety methodology, documentation, requirements, and tests
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 7-10+ years' experience with root cause analysis experience or complex troubleshooting across multidisciplinary systems
- BS, MS, or PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Physics, Computer Science, or another related field
- Proficiency with the nix command line interface
- Strong spatial comprehension and computational skills
- Passion for building self-driving technology and understand its potential impact on the world
- Python, or other scripting language experience
- GitHub and git experience
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family's fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner