We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We're looking for a technical sourcer to scale our rapidly growing team. Come join the driverless revolution!
- Work with technical recruiters and hiring managers to understand hiring needs
- Build and maintain candidate pipeline using innovative methods and sourcing tools to meet hiring goals
- Reach out and engage candidates for software engineering roles
- Schedule phone screens and interviews and provide candidates support during the entire recruitment process
- Stay current with tech and autonomous vehicle industry news
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of technical sourcing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive and detailed oriented
- Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world
- Experience with Lever or Greenhouse
- Network of potential hires
- Former software engineering background
- Previously sourced for robotics/AI companies
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.