We're Cruise, a self-driving service designed for the cities we love.
We’re building the world’s most advanced, self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the forefront of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's an opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
The Technical Product Operations team applies human intelligence to some of the toughest problems at Cruise. We work closely with cross-functional teams across Engineering, Product Management, and Business to create and iterate on products that move our business forward. Our products include significant annotated datasets for machine learning and high-definition maps to guide our cars as they navigate the world. We have a large, globally distributed workforce and are integral to Cruise’s technology development.
About the role:
We are looking for a Product Operations Manager to help us optimize for a large offshore workforce that’s working on sophisticated, multi-phased human labeling pipelines. We are seeking someone with experience in operations and data analytics who are eager to build their skills in these areas and is comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Run execution of strategies to improve workforce efficiency, including analyses, end-to-end program management, and internal partner alignment
- Own and lead key process indicators to drive process improvements and operational efficiency
- Drive development and tracking of KPIs—and feedback loops—related to labeler learning
- Assist with roll-out, success measurement, and feedback loops of new tooling features
- Drive experimentation of new workforce management strategies
- Create and refine SQL queries that surface important insights
What You Must Have:
- 3+ years in tech, business / product operations, or consulting-related field(s)
- Experience in data analysis, including strength in Excel/Sheets, proficiency with SQL (e.g., knowledge of Google Analytics products such as Big Query, Data Studio), and comfort with popular data visualization tools (e.g., Looker, Kibana, Tableau)
- Excellent organization and time management skills, with experience delivering multiple projects of varying lengths, while meeting quality standards and deadlines
- Track-record of using analytical thinking to pose data-driven questions, provide insightful analysis, and define and improving critical metrics for continuous program improvement
- Excellent written and verbal skills, with the ability to filter and distill relevant information to the right audience
- Ability to form relationships with diverse partners, influence without authority, and drive alignment on new insights
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- One Medical membership
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided for non-remote employees
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, subsidized by Cruise
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan for non-remote employees
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, Microsoft, SoftBank, & T. Rowe Price, have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the edge of technology, but also define it.
- We’re Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a supportive and inclusive workplace where contributions are valued and celebrated, and our employees thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do the best work of their lives.
We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, or disability. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on these or other protected categories or social identities. Cruise will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable laws.
Cruise is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please let our recruiting team know or email HR@getcruise.com.
We proactively work to design hiring processes that promote equity and inclusion while mitigating bias. To help us track the effectiveness and inclusivity of our recruiting efforts, please consider answering the following demographic questions. Answering these questions is entirely voluntary. Your answers to these questions will not be shared with the hiring decision makers and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. Instead, Cruise will use this information not only to comply with any government reporting obligations but also to track our progress toward meeting our diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging objectives.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.