We're Cruise, a self-driving service designed for the cities we love.
We’re building the world’s most advanced, self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the forefront of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's an opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the role
Supporting Cruise’s phenomenal growth, the Recruiting team is passionate about attracting the best talent in the world. Our recruiters serve as a face of Cruise—we aim to deliver an outstanding, elite candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes. Recruiting at Cruise is a collaborative partnership with our hiring managers who depend on us as strategic partners throughout the process. Join us and be a part of history in the making!
What you'll be doing:
We’re looking for an innovative Manager, Recruiting Strategy and Operations who will optimize our Recruiting processes, remove operational roadblocks, and identify and promote strategies and behaviors that bring us the highest quality Cruisers. You are passionate about recruiting and will demonstrate strategic and operational abilities to develop, implement, and drive programs to ensure that we hire top talent to join Cruise. This individual will both influence Cruise's overall Recruiting strategy and coordinate cross-functional efforts pivotal to the team’s success.
- Drive and execute projects that will radically improve the efficiency of Recruiting processes, with an agile and consultative approach
- Own and define the process and documentation for a seamless on-boarding experience for our recruiters, sourcers, and coordinators
- Cultivate and refine our employee referral program, our greatest sourcing channel for top-talent through policy evolution and targeted partnerships internally
- Build positive relationships within all tiers of the organization cross functionally (Purchasing, Design, Finance, etc.), to collaborate and drive alignment against our hiring roadmap
- Provide a more operationally focused recruiting function by developing framework/workflows for launching new initiatives, and continuously scaling and ensuring the accuracy of our data (this includes defining and measuring key performance metrics and curating dashboards to help recruiting leaders interpret and draw conclusions from data)
- Actively participate in discussions and analysis leading to the selection and implementation of our recruiting systems, processes and tools
- Market our employer brand to showcase that Cruise is an extraordinary place to work and ensuring that everyone is a champion of our brand, externally and internally
- Maintain a strong risk management focus, anticipate potential challenges and issues before they become areas of concern (growing the company reputation and brand by leading compliance, data integrity, and audits)
- Deliver results through goal setting, mentorship, and performance management
- Workday, Greenhouse Experience
- Prior work experience adhering to laws focused on candidate data privacy (e.g. CCPR, GDPR)
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- One Medical membership
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided for non-remote employees
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, subsidized by Cruise
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan for non-remote employees
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, Microsoft, SoftBank, & T. Rowe Price, have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the edge of technology, but also define it.
- We’re Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create a supportive and inclusive workplace where contributions are valued and celebrated, and our employees thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do the best work of their lives.
We seek applicants of all backgrounds and identities, across race, color, ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or parental status, or disability. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on these or other protected categories or social identities. Cruise will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable laws.
Cruise is committed to the full inclusion of all applicants. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please let our recruiting team know or email HR@getcruise.com.
We proactively work to design hiring processes that promote equity and inclusion while mitigating bias. To help us track the effectiveness and inclusivity of our recruiting efforts, please consider answering the following demographic questions. Answering these questions is entirely voluntary. Your answers to these questions will not be shared with the hiring decision makers and will not impact the hiring decision in any way. Instead, Cruise will use this information not only to comply with any government reporting obligations but also to track our progress toward meeting our diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging objectives.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.