Graduate Intern, Go-to-Market Organizational Development and Learning
We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Cruise’s Go-to-Markets team is responsible for designing and executing Cruise's operational strategy. Our mission is to unlock the full potential of self-driving cars by creating a scalable service that delights our customers - connecting them to the people and things they care about at the lowest cost. We collaborate across Cruise and our partners to develop vehicle platforms like the Cruise Origin, support the growth of our all-electric fleet, and build the products and tools necessary to run operations across markets. Come join us in building the world's safest, most sustainable fleet of autonomous vehicles.
This internship will be on the Go-To-Market Training and Quality team. This team is responsible for developing training programs and content, tracking training attendance, and instructing the teams that keep the operation up-and-running. This may include Autonomous Vehicle Test Operators (AVTOs), AV Technicians, and other field operations personnel across all Cruise geographies. In this role, you will work closely with the Training and Quality team to develop and deliver high-quality training materials and will perform a blend of day-to-day tasks as well as project work. Responsibilities may include:
- Manage a project to create a new operations training development program or improve an existing program. Own the project life cycle: determine employee development needs, create or source resources and materials, create communications, and execute training plan.
- Develop learning exercises, tutorials, job aids, assessments, and other methods of learning including social or connected learning strategies, and multimedia based assets.
- Support learning infrastructure build projects (process and scalability), build or improve learning mechanisms
- Collaborate and partner with business teams to define and solve problems that impact our operations teams.
- Create written and video communication materials related to talent development programs.
- Review and edit courses and assist instructional design resources with quality assurance by formatting, proofing, and ensuring accuracy and flow of instructional deliverables.
What you must have:
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Instructional Technology, Education Studies, Communication, or related field, or is in the first year of an MBA degree program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity and learning mindset
- Experience in fleet management or automotive industry
- Experience in training and education field
- Program management experience
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- We’re Integrated
- We’re Funded
- We’re Independent
- We’re Vested
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with Cruise to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.