We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
About the Cruise Executive Recruiting Organization:
Supporting Cruise’s phenomenal growth, the Executive Recruiting team is passionate about attracting the best leadership talent on the planet. We aim to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes. Executive Recruiting at Cruise is a collaborative partnership with our hiring managers who depend on us as strategic partners throughout the process. Join us to help shape Cruise during a pivotal stage in our growth and be a part of history in the making!
About the Role:
Cruise is looking to hire an Executive Recruiting Researcher to join our team as we invest in and expand our leadership team. As a Researcher, you will play an integral role in executing against some of our most complex leadership searches. In this role, you will own the research and engagement strategy for the most sought after talent (technical and non-technical) across Cruise company wide. The Executive Recruiting Team works with Cruise’s hiring leaders as consultants, partnering to develop and innovate data-driven leadership recruiting strategies. This role will report into the Director of Executive Recruiting.
If you would describe yourself as a detail-oriented, solutions-focused self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, let's chat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Help to define, design and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements for a variety of leadership roles including understanding and mapping the talent landscape, internal calibration and referrals, and matching those data points with the external talent market
- Focus on external talent market mapping, market and talent insights, as well as senior talent cultivation and bench-building for future needs
- Partner with Leadership Recruiters and Sourcers to launch search engagements, create robust job and candidate specifications, and qualify and present leadership candidates
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for active roles, as well as actively network and establish positive relationships with diverse candidates and organizations
- Analyze effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting including search progress reports, status reports, and market trend/feedback reports for presentation to senior leadership
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement
- Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process
What you must have:
- 3+ years experience and in-depth understanding of market mapping, talent research, and candidate identification
- Experience using talent market insights and data to influence decisions within the leadership groups and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Self-motivated and intellectually curious
- Technical acumen
- Familiarity with an ATS platform (Greenhouse preferred)
- Experience working with a remote recruiting organization
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, SoftBank, and T. Rowe Price have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the bleeding-edge of technology, but also define it.
- We're Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with Cruise to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.