We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
About the Cruise Marketing organization: Cruise is a new to the world brand that is creating a world changing category of autonomous vehicle mobility for consumers. We’ve just hired our first Chief Marketing Officer who has built brands at Procter & Gamble, Google, and Intuit, and our Director of Marketing Analytics & Optimization who has led key measurement initiatives with brands such as Audi, VW, Dell, The Limited Brands, Eli Lilly and Novartis. We’re building a marketing organization from the ground up that will help us launch the brand to everyone in San Francisco in the coming year. From there, our goal is to build a global brand that redefines mobility for the next generation. The right candidate will be one of the early members of our marketing organization and will have a chance to shape the definition of our brand and our culture.
About the role: The Senior Data Analyst, Marketing Analytics will develop and execute measurement plans for the Cruise brand as well as campaigns across search, display, social and email.
What you’ll be doing:
- Transforming business questions into actionable analysis that yields insights for improving the customer experience, optimizing marketing efforts and driving incremental revenue
- Applying robust test design and lift measurement techniques to assess the impact of ongoing and upcoming digital marketing campaigns
- Ensuring that analytics tools are implemented correctly to capture appropriate data
- Building data visualization templates/ presentations that share relevant insights and outcomes with the marketing and commercial leadership of Cruise
- Functional areas that will need to be developed include but are not limited to:
- Brand measurement (metrics such as awareness, brand perception and intent)
- Campaign measurement (customer acquisition, retention efforts)
- Customer satisfaction, NPS and loyalty
- Financial return on marketing investment
What you must have:
- 3+ years of hands-on marketing measurement experience, with a background in statistical analysis, data management and digital analytics tools
- Strong ability to interpret what data means and make firm strategic recommendations on marketing actions we should take to improve performance
- Reporting and dashboarding experience preferred
- Commercial instinct - the ability to connect marketing activities to commercial outcomes
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, SoftBank, and T. Rowe Price have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the bleeding-edge of technology, but also define it.
- We're Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with Cruise to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.