At Cruise, we are building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our employees have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
About the Cruise Recruiting Organization:
Supporting Cruise’s phenomenal growth, the Recruiting team is passionate about attracting the best talent on the planet. We aim to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes. Recruiting at Cruise is a collaborative partnership with our hiring managers who depend on us as strategic partners throughout the process. Join us to help shape Cruise during a pivotal stage in our growth and be a part of history in the making!
About the Role:
Cruise is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team! Are you someone with a penchant for ensuring interviews are logistically streamlined and someone that can effortlessly navigate dynamic environments with precision and composure? If you would describe yourself as a detail-oriented, solutions-focused self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, let's chat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing a welcoming experience to candidates from the initial point of contact, to guiding them to the finish line
- Supporting a variety of recruiting team members and business partners
- Maintaining a deep level of confidentiality to coordinate high-volume interview requests
- Maintaining data integrity within systems to ensure accurate data tracking and reporting
- Continually improving our processes to make every step of our recruiting process exceptional, for candidates and employees
- Cultivating relationships with core client groups within different Cruise organizations
- Arranging travel and lodging and process candidate reimbursements while providing a seamless candidate experience, when applicable
What you must have:
- Bachelor's degree or 2 years of equivalent work experience in an Administrative/HR/Recruiting role
- Remarkably organized and have a keen eye for even the most minute details
- A resilient and self resourceful ability to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks
- Ability to adapt in a high paced environment
- Genuine interest in relationship building and ability to partner cross functionally
- Always striving to improve and iterate on best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communicator across all levels of an organization
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world!
- Familiarity with an ATS platform (Greenhouse preferred)
- Familiarity with a scheduling platform (GoodTime preferred)
- Experience working with a remote recruiting organization
- Experience organizing external events/managing projects at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, SoftBank, and T. Rowe Price have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the bleeding-edge of technology, but also define it.
- We're Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with Cruise to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.