We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
The People Analytics & Insights team works with data across the entire employee lifecycle to blend analysis with expert judgement: integrating both qualitative and quantitative signals to empower leadership to make better decisions. We apply the best practices of business operations and analytics to the HR and Recruiting space while working closely with senior leadership and cross-functional teams.
Cruise is looking for an experienced People Analytics Partner to help us embed data into people and business processes, and serve as a client liaison to our most senior leaders.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the relationships with the Heads of Recruiting, Recruiting Strategy, and Recruiting Operations. This individual will be embedded with the business, provide analytical recommendations to strategic questions, and ensure seamless access to sourcing, recruiting, and people metrics
- Upleveling recruiting metrics, key performance indicators, and access to reporting information. This individual will own Tableau Dashboards for recruiting, work with People Operations and Recruiting to validate inputs and processes, and become a subject matter expert on data elements
- Partnering with People and Recruiting Leaders to deliver updates to Cruise’s Executives and Heads of Engineering; advising on strategy, capacity, forecasts and targets
- Survey design, deployment and analysis including employee engagement, performance reviews, and onboarding/exits to gain direct feedback from employees
What you must have:
- 10+ years of experience working in Consulting, Finance, Compensation, Sales Operations or People Analytics
- BA/BS in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, economics, statistics or business or equivalent years of experience
- Excellent client management, ability to ask questions and provide options to vague requests; clear communication and data storytelling with the ability to flex between technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong project and time management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and flex priorities based on changing business needs
- Experienced in analytics and data visualization; Tableau skills a must
- Working knowledge of the Recruiting Business process; familiarity with Greenhouse
- Background in I/O Psychology
- Experience in survey design and development
- Advanced Statistics, multivariate regression, applications to survey and rating data sets
- Experience with Workday, Gem, Glint, Lattice, and/or Absorb
- SQL/Bigquery experience
- High proficiency with presentation building
- Ability to train team members on data visualization tools or methods
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, SoftBank, and T. Rowe Price have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the bleeding-edge of technology, but also define it.
- We're Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with Cruise to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.