We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partnering with recruiters and hiring teams to understand recruitment strategy and hiring goals for their focus area, and build a complementary sourcing strategy, providing industry insight and competitive intelligence with a strategic focus on diversity at every stage of the funnel.
- Utilizing a data-driven approach to analyze, forecast, track, and communicate key operational metrics to the business, while using metrics to drive operational excellence across the team.
- Staying abreast of new trends in the industry and marketplace and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues related analytics and compliance relative to our recruiting efforts.
- Innovating on sourcing and recruiting strategies, recommending process adjustments, new tools, and best practices to identify unique and non-traditional sources of top talent.
- Developing inclusive sourcing strategies enabling us to grow a representative organization.
What you must have:
- 4+ years of overall recruiting and sourcing experience. The majority of your experience has been focused on technical sourcing in a fast-growth technology company.
- 1+ years of sourcing for AI/ML roles with a track record of successfully sourcing for hard to fill positions
- In-depth knowledge of the AI/ML industry; specifically, products, applications, and industry and academic luminaries
- You have a consistent track record in driving efficiency in the use of technologies, processes, and workflow.
- You have a proven excellence in relationship building, consulting, and negotiation skills, both internally and externally.
- Have a data-driven and results-oriented mindset that demonstrates critical thinking abilities, along with an analytical and quantitative approach.
- Exhibit detail-oriented project management skills with the ability to multi-task and stay focused in a fast-paced environment that moves with a constant sense of urgency.
- You are a leader who operates with focus, efficiency, and heart.
- Willingness to travel domestically as needed.
- Advanced knowledge of Greenhouse ATS and Gem CRM.
- Working knowledge of Looker or Tableau.
- Experience partnering with and hiring Principal-level IC’s and/or Director+ level candidates.
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, SoftBank, and T. Rowe Price have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the bleeding-edge of technology, but also define it.
- We're Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with Cruise to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.