Intern, Global Markets
We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
Cruise’s Global Markets team is responsible for designing and executing Cruise's operational strategy. Our mission is to unlock the full potential of self-driving cars by creating a scalable service that delights our customers - connecting them to the people and things they care about at the lowest cost. We collaborate across Cruise and our partners to develop vehicle platforms like the Cruise Origin, support the growth of our all-electric fleet, and build the products and tools necessary to run operations across markets. Come join us in building the world's safest, most sustainable fleet of autonomous vehicles.
Possible teams you can join within Global Markets:
- Product Partnerships: Product Partnerships identifies and implements critical IT and data systems to enable efficient operations at Cruise.
- Technical Operations: Technical Operations builds the technology and processes that enable Cruise to successfully operate and scale a safe, efficient, and low cost fleet.
- Operations Programs: Connect Global Markets and other Cruise teams by defining strategies and driving priorities to produce a safe, efficient, and sustainable operational system.
- Market Operations: Market Operations is responsible for creating and refining the operational motion and cost structure to win in the AV industry.
What you must have:
- Currently enrolled in first year of MBA degree program (or other technical Masters degree)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity and learning mindset
- Experience in fleet management or automotive industry
- Information Systems or Quantitative degree concentration (for Product Partnerships team only)
- Project management experience (for Technical Program Management team only)
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, SoftBank, and T. Rowe Price have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the bleeding-edge of technology, but also define it.
- We’re Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with Cruise to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.