We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage executives’ workflow and implement processes and systems to help optimize for efficiency
- Provide strategic, complex calendar management based on an innate understanding of key priorities and objectives
- Schedule an extremely high-volume of meetings and events
- Book complex and ever-changing travel itineraries with a customer-service mindset
- Assist with agenda development for leadership meetings and with follow-up tracking
- Attend meetings and take detailed notes and action items. Follow up on tracking these items
- Plan and coordinate quarterly retreats and team-building offsites
- Track, highlight, and celebrate important team cultural/career moments such as birthdays and work anniversaries
- Acting as a team point person: handle team requests, problem-solve, and assist with keeping the team on-track and organized
- Adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Bias towards exceptional customer service for internal and external audiences
- Proven sound judgement managing sensitive and confidential matters
- Own high-touch recruiting interactions
- Uphold company behaviors & values
- Regular use of discretion and sound judgement
What you must have:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience senior leader support experience with some C-level support experience in a complex and highly transformational environment
- Excellent time and project management skills. You have clear systems and composure to deal with multiple tasks at once
- Experience in complex calendar management in a matrixed organization
- Experience navigating and seamlessly executing complex travel requests
- Strong knowledge of G Suite.
- You’re highly professional and diplomatic; you know when to ask for help or advice, and are perceptive and practical
- A proactive and ownership mindset - you can take a task and execute at a high level with minimal direction
- Creative problem solving abilities, and are able to think outside the box
- Experience building strong working relationships with key stakeholders. You are extremely people focused while living the Cruise Behaviors
- Ability to take and action feedback
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Organizational skills to assist with all the behind-the-scenes magic while providing creative solutions, driving our high-level customer service, and positively impacting our work
- Excitement and interest in working with engineering teams.
- A strong intellectual curiosity. You’re a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture.
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work well with all levels of an organization including IC’s & Executives.
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, SoftBank, and T. Rowe Price have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the bleeding-edge of technology, but also define it.
- We're Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with Cruise to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.