We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving vehicles will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
Product Operations applies human intelligence to some of the toughest problems at Cruise. We work closely with cross-functional teams across Engineering, Product Management, and Business to create and iterate on products that move our business forward. We have a large, globally distributed workforce and are integral to Cruise’s technology development.
We are looking for a Senior Product Operations Manager on the Workforce team that accelerates the impact of our ops-dependent products and advances our AV technology. This role will build a holistic view of the challenges and opportunities across our global operations and product suite, develop and drive technical product and operational solutions, and build organizational excellence in data driven experimentation and rapid iteration.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the strategic execution of new cross-functional initiatives
- Identify and prioritize technical and operational initiatives that drive impact and/or efficiency; generate cross-functional buy-in on implementing top ideas
- Scope and execute analyses and experiments that inform operational direction and answer strategic, cross-cutting questions
- Be the voice of Product Operations to Product and Engineering by clarifying and prioritizing product gaps and driving tool improvements
- Build operational capabilities that dramatically increase our rate of feedback and iteration on new features, processes, and products
What you must have:
- 4+ years in tech, business / product operations, or consulting-related field(s)
- Experience developing and applying strategic frameworks to unpack multifaceted challenges
- Proven ability to develop and execute on technical and operational solutions to optimize complex workflows
- Track record of using analytical thinking to pose data-driven questions and produce insightful analyses from them
- Strong sense of business goals with history of using available data to define and revise KPIs that track to them
- Ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholders, influence without authority, and drive alignment on new ideas
- Proficiency in project management and execution in new, ambiguous, or time-constrained environments
- MBA is a plus
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, SoftBank, and T. Rowe Price have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the bleeding-edge of technology, but also define it.
- We’re Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with Cruise to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.