We are building the world’s most advanced self-driving vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reshape cities, give back time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the role:
Cruise Global Security Operations provides security services throughout Cruise to protect people, property, and operations. Cruise’s security management philosophy is to provide intelligence-based and metrics-driven security services that are measured and dynamic. We are seeking an Intel & Investigations Manager to join our team in San Francisco. In this position, you will build bridges with Global Security Operations, Information Security, Legal, HR and other key teams to keep Cruise people, property assets, and operations safe & secure. This position has high visibility and is directly accountable for building an effective and efficient Intelligence and Investigations Program.
The Intel & Investigations Manager is responsible to conduct and supervise complex, sensitive and high-risk incident investigations to protect the assets and interests of the company. The Intel & Investigations Manager collaborates with appropriate business partners and local, state and federal authorities. The role will deploy and sustain an enterprise-wide strategy for both investigative & intelligence resource optimization and procedures in addition to operational effectiveness. The role will work to maintain a proactive, operational and business aligned culture and approach to Cruise.
What you'll be doing:
- Supervise, evaluate and investigate within the Global Security Operations Investigations program, this includes ensuring adherence to accepted standard practice.
- Function as a point of contact between business partners and local, state and federal authorities.
- Deliver professional investigative results in complex, sensitive and high-risk incident situations.
- Leverage both internal and external resources in the performance of investigations as required.
- Conduct informational and/or investigative interviews to obtain statements to confirm facts and support investigative findings.
- Ensure appropriate case management and integrity of case files and investigative data. Interpret investigative information and provide feedback and consultation to strengthen and improve business processes.
- Gather and analyze data to facilitate improvements in the methodologies, tools and techniques to enable the team to scale and optimize operations to mitigate potential risk.
- Deliver professionally written investigative reports incorporating all evidence required to support investigative findings and identify causal factors to facilitate post-incident reviews.
- Support the Crisis Management team, Site Security Management and GSOC team as required.
What you must have:
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience corporate/public investigations, threat analysis, internal investigations, crisis management, or business continuity experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to interact with persons at all levels.
- Proven ability to be agile and work effectively in a dynamic environment. Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure and respond rapidly to emerging incidents and situations.
- Excellent coordination, project management, and organization skills
- and comfortable with a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment. Should be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service.
- You should have a solid understanding of core physical security risks and threats, and experience in developing effective and measurable programs in an international setting.
- You should have an understanding of metrics collection and analysis. Superior presentation skills and writing required.
- You should be a great program manager; willing and able to roll up your sleeves and get into the details of every project.
- Relevant working experience with global exposure is an added advantage.
- Experience from the private sector is preferred.
- Professional certifications (e.g. CPP/CFE) in an area relevant to this position is preferred
- Our benefits are here to support the whole you:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401(k) Cruise matching program
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy meals and snacks provided
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- We’re Integrated
- Through our partnerships with General Motors and Honda, we are the only self-driving company with fully integrated manufacturing at scale.
- We’re Funded
- GM, Honda, SoftBank, and T. Rowe Price have invested billions in Cruise. Their backing for our technology demonstrates their confidence in our progress, team, and vision and makes us one of the leading autonomous vehicle organizations in the industry. Our deep resources greatly accelerate our operating speed.
- We’re Independent
- We have our own governance, board of directors, equity, and investors. Our independence allows us to not just work on the bleeding-edge of technology, but also define it.
- We’re Vested
- You won’t just own your work here, you’ll have the potential to own equity in Cruise, too. We are competing in a market that is projected to grow exponentially, which gives our company valuation room to grow.
Cruise LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, genetics or any other legally protected basis. Below, you have the opportunity to share your preferred gender pronouns, gender, ethnicity, and veteran status with Cruise to help us identify areas of improvement in our hiring and recruitment processes. Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Any information you choose to provide will be kept confidential, and will not impact the hiring decision in any way.
We also consider for employment qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable laws. And, if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.