We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
At Cruise, our engineers have opportunities to grow and develop while learning from leaders at the cutting-edge of their fields. With a culture of internal mobility, there's opportunity to thrive in a variety of disciplines. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed.
If you are looking to solve one of today’s most complex engineering challenges, see the results of your work in hundreds of self-driving cars, and make a positive impact in the world starting in our cities, join us.
About the role:
The Embedded Systems Test team is dedicated to building test coverage for all the embedded software and firmware developed by Cruise. We work closely with software development, hardware, and systems teams to achieve our goals.
We are looking for a skilled Verification Engineer to help us architect and build out our ASIC / FPGA verification environment.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Architect and design ASIC / FPGA verification environment
- Write and review test plans, develop test harnesses (UVM, System Verilog based) and test sequences
- Responsible for test plan execution, running regressions, code and functional coverage closure
- Automate test cases
- Find, characterize, debug and manage issues through resolution
- Communicate test results
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working in a RTL verification role
- Experience with UVM, VMM or OVM
- Experience with System Verilog test-bench language
- Experience writing test plans and defining test cases
- Familiarity with testing complex designs, code and functional coverage, and assertions
- Ability to write scripts and test automation
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent real world experience
- Outstanding communication and written skills
- Experience with AXI Protocols
- Experience with BFM Verification IP
- Experience with Cadence or Synopsys verification tools (vcs, ncsim, xcelium, etc)
- Experience with code coverage tools
- Experience with bash/csh, Python, Perl, TCL, etc.
- Experience working with continuous integration environments
Perks of being a Cruiser.
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, snacks
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.