We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise Finance Organization:
The Finance team drives Cruise teams forward to create an iconic, once-in-a-generation company. We are business-minded innovators, fearless negotiators, forward-thinking process builders, and operational catalysts who take on unique challenges every day. You will be part of a diverse team developing scalable best practices to help shape the mobility-as-a-service industry.
About the role:
Cruise is looking to fill a Senior Manager role within its Finance team. This role will serve as the Finance Business Partner for several of Cruise’s core Engineering teams. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong FP&A background who wants to play an integral role at a fast-paced, growing company.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting, and monthly close processes
- Support the development of tools and processes to evaluate the effectiveness of Cruise’s spend on SaaS/PaaS/IaaS products.
- Develop appropriate metrics and dashboards that provide actionable insights for various KPIs/OKRs.
- Create, develop, and maintain detailed financial and operating models to help predict future performance and guide strategic business decisions.
- Ensure compliance by leveraging appropriate teams, controls, and systems
- Develop a tight partnership with the Global Purchasing team to maximize organizational productivity and drive budget accountability.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics or related field
- 10+ years relevant experience
- Experience at a technology company serving as a business partner to IT Infrastructure and/or IT Security
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience building and managing relationships across all levels of an organization
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Insight and knowledge of the self-driving industry or automotive industry in general
- Top 25 MBA and/or CPA a plus
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- On-Site Gym
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.