We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise Recruiting Organization:
Supporting Cruise’s phenomenal growth, the Recruiting team is passionate about attracting the best talent on the planet. Our recruiters serve as a face of Cruise—we aim to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually seek to evolve our processes. Recruiting at Cruise is a collaborative partnership with our hiring managers who depend on us as strategic partners throughout the process. Join us and be a part of history in the making!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Recruiting Operations Program Associate who will be responsible for supporting high priority projects and improving operational efficiency. The ideal candidate will move quickly as a builder and a do’er, proactively partnering with stakeholders to ensure we continue hiring the most inclusive and high performing team. This person sees the world through people, processes and technology to continue innovating our hiring practices.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Manage our Recruiting Operations service desk (JIRA) while exemplifying amazing customer service and maintaining team’s SLAs
- Support Greenhouse updates and data maintenance to ensure we uphold operational excellence across the organization
- Support Recruiting Brand and events as needed
- Review, process and audit all Agency invoices
- Build and foster strong relationships with cross functional partners across the company, including the Recruiting, People, and Executive Leadership teams
- Maintain ongoing technology and process ecosystem and roadmap of enhancements
- Contribute to Cruise’s recruiting onboarding program
- Manage external vendors and work with internal stakeholders to execute contract renewals
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements across recruiting programs and processes to keep them as effective and efficient as possible
- Support cross-functional projects by facilitating communication, coordination, planning and execution across the recruiting team and partners
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in program management, HR or recruiting, consulting or strategy and planning while navigating complex environments
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for vision setting, strategic problem solving and driving action
- Experience with process optimization, program management, and/or customer support
- Comfortable with ambiguity; the ability to structure ideas into actionable plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, working autonomously, and navigate ambiguity with ease
- Prior experience using Greenhouse (ATS), Google Drive, Workday (HCM), JIRA
Perks of being a Cruiser:
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, snacks
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page