Cruise is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who will serve as the face of Cruise to deliver an unprecedented, world-class candidate experience and continually improve it as we scale. We're looking for someone with a penchant for ensuring interviews are logistically streamlined who can effortlessly navigate dynamic environments with precision and composure. If you're interested in an exciting opportunity to help shape in-house leadership during a pivotal stage in our growth while developing invaluable skills in the multi-faceted realm of recruiting, let's chat!
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Providing a comfortable and welcoming experience to candidates from the initial point of contact, to guiding them to the finish line, so that each becomes a champion of our brand
- Supporting a variety of technical recruiting teams
- Partnering with other Recruiting Coordinators across our offices to insure a smooth onsite experience for all candidates
- Partnering with local and remote recruiters and sourcers to support our growth
- Maintaining a deep level of confidentiality to coordinate a high-volume of interview panels for candidates
- Arranging travel and lodging to ensure a seamless candidate experience
- Hosting Executive candidates and being the point of contact during their visits to Cruise
- Continually improving our processes to make every step of our recruiting process exceptional, for candidates and fellow employees
- Cultivating relationships with core client groups within the different layers of Cruise
You may be a good fit if you are:
- 1+ years in an Administrative/Recruiting role
- Remarkably organized and have a keen eye for even the most minute details
- A proven self-starter that has the ability to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks as they occur
- Adaptable - able to shift gears at a moment's notice!
- A genuine people-person, balancing the right amount of friendliness and professionalism
- Always striving to improve and iterate on best practices
- An excellent written and verbal communicator
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world!
- Familiarity with an ATS platform (i.e. Greenhouse, Lever)
- Experience working with remote recruiters
- An established network of potential hires
- Experience organizing external events/managing projects at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.