We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About Global Markets:
The Global Markets team is responsible for safely running world-class operations for Cruise's fleets of autonomous vehicles. Our cross-functional team is composed of operators, engineers, business analysts, program managers, and safety leaders across multiple cities. From driving operating cost savings before our vehicles even hit the factory, to managing the complexities of daily AV operations in order to delight our customers - and everything in between - Global Markets oversees all operations needed to execute our technical and business objectives.
About the role:
We are hiring an Executive Assistant to support our Global Markets team. This Phoenix-based role is a great opportunity for a driven individual with the ability to exercise good judgment and tact in a variety of situations and the ability to seamlessly balance competing priorities.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage executives’ workflow and implement processes and systems to help optimize for efficiency
- Provide strategic, complex calendar management based on an innate understanding of key priorities and objectives
- Portfolio management, including rudimentary financial analysis and reporting
- Schedule a high-volume of meetings and events
- Seamlessly book complex and ever-changing travel itineraries with a customer-service mindset
- Assist with agenda development for leadership meetings and with follow-up tracking
- Plan and coordinate quarterly retreats and team-building offsites
- Manage and track team budgets
- Track, highlight, and celebrate important team cultural/career moments such as birthdays and work anniversaries
- Collaborate with Administrative Staff across the company and other internal/external stakeholders to manage events and projects with multiple stakeholders and/or ELT presence
- Full lifecycle project management -- for Leadership and business unit initiatives -- including setting and enforcing project timelines, identifying and mitigating risks, and holding team accountable to deliverables
- Acting as a team point person: handle team requests, problem-solve, and assist with keeping the team on-track and organized
- Adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Uphold company behaviors & values
- Regular use of discretion and sound judgement
You may be a good fit if you have:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience senior leader support experience with some C-level support experience in a complex and highly transformational environment
- Excellent time and project management skills. You have clear systems and composure to deal with multiple tasks at once
- Experience in complex calendar management in a matrixed organization
- Experience navigating and seamlessly executing complex travel requests
- Strong knowledge of G Suite, MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- You’re highly professional and diplomatic; you know when to ask for help or advice, and are perceptive and practical
- A proactive and ownership mindset - you can take a task and execute at a high level with minimal direction
- Acute attention to detail
- Creative problem solving abilities, and are able to think outside the box
- Experience building strong working relationships with key stakeholders. You are extremely people focused while living the Cruise Behaviors
- A strong intellectual curiosity. You’re a creative thinker, interested in the bigger picture.
- Ability to take and action feedback
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Organizational skills to assist with all the behind-the-scenes magic while providing creative solutions, driving our high-level customer service, and positively impacting our work
- Experience working with teams in multiple offices and geographic locations
- Project Management or Public Relations experience
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.