We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
- Help to create efficiency and organization across the department
- Calendar management - navigate a high volume of inbound requests, recurring events, and last-minute changes
- Arrange travel, schedule transit, and make reservations for Leaders
- Schedule and plan quarterly offsites and retreats
- Assist as-needed with preparation of presentation materials
- Assist with budget management and expense reimbursements
- Be a culture contributor: calm under pressure, able to interact with a diverse group, and have an interest in tech and product
- Act as a team point person - handle team requests, assist with general inquiries, problem-solve, and help to keep the team on-track and organized
You may be a good fit if you are:
- BA/BS or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role
- Heightened technical proficiency
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Great collaborator
- Acute attention to detail
- Creative problem-solver
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Strong working knowledge of G Suite (including Apps Script) and MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when necessary
- Well-honed organizational skills, professionalism, technical aptitude, and a positive attitude are a must.
- Interest in self-driving cars!
- Startup or non-profit experience
- Iinterested in learning a programming language!
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.