We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise People Organization:
Our People team develops and supports the Cruise family: individuals who are doing the best work of their careers and shaping the future. As individuals passionate about employee experience, we work to deliver appropriate solutions for employees and contribute to our culture of safety. If you are looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge of best-in-class programs and practices and contribute to the growth of the company, leadership, and the global team, this is the team to join.
About the role:
The People team is passionate about the employee experience. Cruise is looking for an extraordinary Employee Relations Partner to join our People team and ensure we deliver appropriate solutions for employees and contribute to our culture of safety.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Manage employee relations work across multiple client groups
- Manage all investigation and reorganization documentation from prep to intake to storage
- Provide one-on-one and group coaching and development feedback to managers and employees around how to handle employee relations issues
- Develop and facilitate engaging training to People Partners, Managers and Leaders about employee relations issues, investigations, reorgs and managing performance
- Use data to identify employee relations trends and proactively provide training and systems and process to prevent issues from arising in the future
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 5+ years Employee Relations experience in a fast growing company
- Experience advising on a wide range of employee relations issues
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated ability to own and drive projects and training end to end
- Ability to establish strong relationships across all levels and geographies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to listen, and clearly convey opinions and recommendations both in speaking and writing
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and paid company holidays
- Healthy breakfast, lunch, snacks
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.