About the Role:
Cruise is actively seeking a Process Project Manager for the New Vehicle Introduction team in San Francisco. We are a dynamic and rapidly expanding team that is supporting hardware development in the autonomous vehicle field.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Evaluate current calibration and vehicle validation build processes and make improvements as needed to ensure operational efficiency.
- Create dashboards to help monitor and manage vehicle calibration process and provide status snapshots for project milestones.
- Generate and maintain process documentation, issue troubleshooting and relevant technician training.
- Manage day-to-day activities of multiple projects with cross-functional teams.
- Balance resources and prioritize work to ensure the team can meet short and long-term goals and metrics.
- Assist in developing, improving, and maintaining vehicle tools and processes.
- Work closely with internal teams across Cruise and with external partners to define project success criteria and objectives.
- Collaborate with Operations to drive project prioritization, identify and communicate constraints, and mitigate roadblocks.
- Build trusted relationships with team members and stakeholders and keep all relevant stakeholders informed and aligned on team progress & needs.
- Create, organize, and keep updated all relevant documentation.
- Drive a culture of safety first, at all times.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of process engineering and project management experience at a high-growth technology company.
- Previous experience collaborating with engineers and operations to create and improve process flow and information transparency.
- Can identify and act on opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency.
- Ability to adapt and operate under ambiguity.
- BS in engineering, operations management, or related field.
- Experience designing or running assembly operations.
- Experience authoring business cases or running initiatives based on cost targets.
Perks of being a Cruiser
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.