We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We operate in one of the most highly competitive geographies and industries and we need a passionate analyst to grow our Corporate FP&A team in a data driven way. This role reports to our Corporate FP&A Lead.
- Support the budget / forecast process and associated reporting
- Build and own dynamic driver based financial models
- Develop forecasting tools for team leads to streamline reporting
- Analyze financial results, distill and synthesize issues, communicate key messages to senior management
- Work with Finance Business Partners at all functions
- Collaborate with Accounting on month-end close for explanations of variances to plan
- Be an integral part of the annual planning process, partnering closely with departmental leadership to understand investment needs
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, statistics or related quantitative field
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant financial analysis work experience in FP&A, corporate finance, investment banking or management consulting
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills; ability to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
- Proven expertise in modeling techniques and managing large data sets
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with all levels of management
- Expert skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accuracy and quality of output
- Experience working in high-growth company or division, working closely with cross-functional teams and operating managers
- Experience producing accurate, board-level reporting and operating in an environment with rigorous forecast and variance reporting accountability
- Experience with business intelligence tools an added bonus
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Cruise does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Cruise does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.